* Yesterday, Richland Park Pride and Joy was defeated (2) 4-2 to the High Park Jugglers at the Richland Park Oval in the Richland Park 9-A-Side Football Championship.
Three of the goals for High Park Jugglers was scored by Steve Primus and the fourth goal was converted by Junior Stephens. While a goal was scored each by Benjamin Williams and Etano Trimmingham for Richland Pride and Joy (2).
* In yesterday’s 1st Division match of the Digicel/Aeropost/St Vincent Brewery/Breakaway Firms Invitational Football Championship at the Grammar School Playing Field, the Royal St Vincent and the Grenadines Police Force defeated KFC 4-1.
Mark Williams score three goals for the Royal St Vincent and the Grenadines Police and Kawanza Phillips scored the other. The goal for KFC was netted by Keeson Rouse.
* PYOLA gained a 5-1 victory over New Boys at the Kearton’s Playing Field yesterday to advance to the quarterfinals of the Hairoun Barrouallie Knockout Football Championship.
Wendy Cuffy scored a hat-trick, the other two goals coming from Teron Spencer. Gartie Davis converted the goal for New Boys.
* This afternoon’s match at the Grammar School Playing Field will be played between St Vincent and the Grenadines Port Authority and Toni Combined Stores at 4:30.
* There will also be a match this afternoon at the Kearton’s Playing Field between Three Yard and North Leeward Predators at a 4:15.