*Yesterday in the Senior Division of the Digicel/Aeropost/St Vincent Brewery Breakaway Firms Invitational Football Championships CWSA defeated Gaymes Pharmacy 2-1at the Grammar School Playing Field.
* In the second round of the Agricultural Input Warehouse Under-16 Division, Jason Dopwell converted a penalty to give System Three (1) a 1-0 victory over ADARE.
* In the same competition, Rudy’s Electrical Strike Force beat System Three (2) 4-3. Renson Sayers converted the three goals for System Three (2) while Azarie Mc Intosh netted their fourth goal. Kadeem Duncan scored a hat-trick for Rudy’s Electrical Strike Force.
* Also yesterday, there was a 1-1 draw between United Strikers and Volcanoes after Jason Parsons scored for United Strikers, and Devaughny Belgrave netted for Volcanoes.
* Last Saturday, VINLEC defeated C. K. Greaves 4-1 in the Senior Division of the Agricultural Input Warehouse Under-16 Division. While in the second round, Central Shooters defeated Belfongo Youths 3-2, Layou beat Largo Height 1-0, and Chelsea defeated Richmond Hill 3-0.
* Yesterday with a 3-1 victory over Topsidaz Nexgen, Youngsters F.C advanced to the semi-finals of the Hairoun Barrouallie Knock-out Football Championship at the Kearton’s Playing Field.
Ashano Benajmin, Tevin Samuel and Kerwin Corke with a goal each provided Youngsters F. C with the victory and Raffique Francis scored for Topsidaz.
* This afternoon’s match in the Bank of St Vincent and the Grenadines Barrouallie League between Parkside Rollers and Glebe United at the Kearton’s Playing Field will be played at 4:15.
* While Bonadies will meet BMC Combined Couriers in the Senior Division at the Grammar School Playing Field at 4:30 this afternoon.