* COMPUTEC VINCY Masters and Primus Mini Mart Largo Height played to a 1-1 draw at Arnos Vale (2) Playing Field yesterday afternoon in the last match of the COMSPORT KPMG/Hairoun Arnos Vale Football League.
The teams qualifying for the quarter-finals are Hope International (B), Primus Mini Mart Largo Height National Properties Fair Hall United and COMPUTEC VINCY Masters from Group “A”.
And from Group “B”, Rudy’s Electrical Strike Force, Richmond Hill United, Parkside Rollers and Toney’s FC “B”.
* The first quarter-final will be played at Arnos Vale Playing Field (2) this afternoon between Hope International “B” and Toney’s FC “B”.
* National Fisher Folks and the Royal St. Vincent and the Grenadines Police won Quarter-final matches yesterday in the Senior Division of the Digicel/Aeropost/St. Vincent Brewery Breakaway Firms Invitational Football Championships at the Grammar School Playing Field.
National Fisher Folks defeated Massy Stores 3-1 on penalty kicks following a one all draw at the end of regulation time. Kevin Creese goal gave the Royal St. Vincent and the Grenadines Police a 1-nil victory over Ministry of Education.
* Yesterday in the Agricultural Input Warehouse Under-16 Division Quarter-finals, A-DARE beat Rudy’s Electrical Striker Force 3-nil. The goals were scored by Kamal Griffith, Jovanni Bailey and Marlon Richards. United Strikers gained a sudden death 3-2 victory on penalties over Layou after a goalless draw at the end of regulation time.
* While on Saturday, Wilron Joseph netted a hat-trick as R&R Construction Transport and Works beat Ministry of Education 3-nil in the Senior Division Knockout and Gaymes Pharmacy won by default from BRAGSA.
* In the Agricultural Input Warehouse Under-16 League Quarter-finals, Shamol Richardson’s goal secured a 1-nil win for Central Shooters over Chelsea and System Three (1) outplayed Largo Height beating them, 5-nil. The goals were scored by Shayne Lynch (3), and one each by Zamoro Mofford and Malique Ferdinand.
At 4:30 pm today, St. Vincent and the Grenadines Port Authority will meet CWSA in the Senior Division also at the Grammar School Playing Field.
* Sharpes FC and Keartons United advanced to the Final of the Bank of St. Vincent and the Grenadines Barrouallie Football League last Saturday after semi-final victories at the Keartons Playing Field.
Sharpes FC defeated defending champions, Youngsters FC 1-nil with a goal from Chaz Howe while Keartons United gained a 4-1 victory over North Leeward Predators by way of penalty kicks after a goalless draw at the end of regulation time.
* The semi-finals of the Hairoun Knockout Championship had to be postponed because of last week’s heavy rain, and will be played today and tomorrow.
This afternoon, Sharpes FC will play against PYOLA of Layou at a 4:15, and tomorrow at the same time, North Leeward Predators will oppose the Royal St. Vincent and Grenadines Police. The matches will be played at the Keartons Playing Field.