* Cato’s Heavy Equipment defeated COMPUTEC VINCY Masters 5-2 yesterday in the last quarter-final match of the COMSPORT/KPMG/Hairoun Arnos Vale Football League at Arnos Vale (2) Playing Field.
Today at 4:15 pm, Primus Mini Mart Largo Height and Hope International will contest the 1st semi-final also at Arnos Vale (2) Playing Field.
* The second semi-final will be played on Wednesday afternoon between Richmond Hill United and Cato’s Heavy Equipment Strike Force also at Arnos Vale (2) Playing Field.
* The Royal St. Vincent and the Grenadines Police defeated Corea’s Distribution 4-2 on penalties after a 2-2 draw at the end of regulation time yesterday in the Senior Division of the Digicel/Aeropost/St. Vincent Brewery Breakaway Firms Invitational Football Championship at the Grammar School Playing Field.
In regulation time, Demris Daniel scored for Police, who benefitted from an own goal scored by Corea’s Distribution. Reece Jack scored both goals for Corea’s Distribution.
* Also yesterday, United Strikers beat Central Shooters 2-nil in the Agricultural Input Warehouse Under-16 Division with Livingston Gibson scoring both goals.
* On Saturday, a Malique Ferdinand goal gave System Three (1) a 1-nil victory over A-DARE in the Agricultural Input Warehouse Under-16 Division.
* In the Senior Division, National Fisher Folks secured a 3-nil win over Toni Combined Stores. The goals were scored by Daniel Patrick (2) and Kendal Dougal (1).
At 4:30 this afternoon, CK Greaves will meet R&R Construction Transport and Works in a match of the Knockout Senior Division also at the Grammar School Playing Field.
* Keartons United won the 2016 Bank of St. Vincent and the Grenadines Football League Title after defeating Sharpes FC of Chateaubelair 4-2 on penalties after a goalless draw at the end of regulation time yesterday at the Kearton’s Playing Field.
* While on Saturday, the Royal St. Vincent and Grenadines Police and PYOLA of Layou will contest today’s final of this year’s Hairoun Barrouallie Knockout Football Championship at the Keartons Playing Field 4 pm.
The Barrouallie Football Championships will close tomorrow afternoon with the Final of the Bank of St. Vincent and the Grenadines Football League between Keartons United and Sharpes FC.
The Presentation Ceremony will follow the Final.