* The Royal St. Vincent and the Grenadines Police are the 2016 Senior Division Knockout Champions of the Digicel/Aeropost/ St. Vincent Brewery Breakaway Firms Invitational Football Championships after beating CWSA 3-1 on penalties yesterday at the Grammar School Playing Field.
At the end of regulation time, the scores were one all.
* Earlier in the day, A-DARE defeated United Strikers 3-nil to clinch the Agricultural Input Warehouse Under-16 Division Knockout Title.
The goals were scored by Jamary Davis (2) and Shamol Reid (1).
* The Championship will continue on Thursday with the third place play-off in the League Senior Division between Toni Combine Stores and SVG Port Authority at 4:30 pm also at the Grammar School Playing Field.
* Layou outplayed Royal Roots beating them 6-nil in one of three matches played on Saturday at Victoria Park in the National Lotteries SVG Over-35 Masters Football Tournament.
The goals were scored by Lawrence Joseph (4) and there was a goal each by Jason John and George Soleyn.
* A Randy “BODDA ME” Pierre goal gave Sion Hill a 1-nil win over Bequia.
* And, The Expendables of Barrouallie thumped Vintage Gold 4-nil.
The goal scorers were Javell Ferdinand with two and one each by Julius Caesar and Curlan Caesar.
* Tomorrow at 6 pm, SESCO will face South Leeward, later at 7, COMPUTEC VINCY Masters will tackle North East and Vintage Gold will take on Murray Village at 8 pm.