* COMPUTEC VINCY Masters outplayed Bequia Masters beating them, 6-2 in one of three matches played on Saturday night at Victoria Park in the National Lotteries Authority SVG Over-35 Masters Football Championship.
The goals for COMPUTEC VINCY Masters were scored by Dexter Walker (2) and there was a goal each by Christopher Harry, Rohan Keizer, Roy Marshal and Osborne Byron while Marlon “THIRSTY” James netted both goals for Bequia Masters.
* Layou Masters gained a 1-nil victory over the Royal St. Vincent and the Grenadines Police Masters after a goal scored by Lawrence Joseph.
* And, a Philbert Gould goal gave The Expendables of Barrouallie Masters a 1-nil win over SESCO.
* Meanwhile, the Royal St. Vincent and the Police and System Three (1) are the Senior and Under-16 Division Champions respectively of the 2016 Breakaway Football Championships after contrasting victories on Saturday at the Grammar School Playing Field.
The Royal St. Vincent and the Police defeated National Fisher Folks 1-nil on sudden death penalties after a one all draw at the end of regulation time to clinch the Firms Senior Division Title.
After the first five set of penalty kicks, the scores were level at two all. In regulation time, Kevin Abraham scored for the Royal St. Vincent and the Grenadines Police, while Kendal Douglas netted for National Fisher Folks.
The Royal St. Vincent and the Grenadines Police was the first team to have won the double since the Championship started six years ago.
* St. Vincent and the Grenadines Electricity Services VINLEC won the SOCCA-RAMA.
* In the Agricultural Input Warehouse Under-16 Championship, System Three (1) beat United Strikers 3-1.
The goal scorers for System Three (1) were Shayne Lynch, Zamaro Mofford and Jerron Dopwell while Jason Parsons netted the goal for United Strikers.